Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
612 Kingsmoor Drive, Simpsonville
Come home to Autumn Trace, one of Simpsonville’s most sought after subdivisions. Your new home has 4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths and a large Bonus Room for the active family. Drive up to your home with its well landscaped yard, nice brick and vinyl exterior and rocking chair front porch. Just inside you will walk into your 2-story foyer with hardwood floors leading to the main living areas and a formal dining room. The downstairs living areas include a lot of space for family and entertaining. Walk into your large family room which adjoins the open kitchen with breakfast bar and dinette area. You can expand your entertaining out the back door onto your patio in the fenced in back yard with trees. Also on the main floor there is a Bedroom and Full Bath perfect as a guest room or in-law/teen suite. As you go upstairs you will walk thru the double doors leading to your Master Suite with Trey Ceiling and large Master Bath with dual vanities, separate tub and shower, and large walk in closet. Upstairs the Master Bedroom is joined by two more large bedrooms and an enormous Bonus Room with closet which can be used as the Fifth Bedroom. Finishing out the Second level is another Full Bath and the large, walk in Laundry Room. Autumn Trace is a subdivision of mature trees and sidewalks and offers very family friendly amenities such as a pool, club house and playground. Come see all that Autumn Trace has to offer in an area convenient to shopping, restaurants, activities and Interstates. Come home to 612 Kingsmoor Drive.
- MLS® #1350306
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Days on Website9
- Address612 Kingsmoor Drive
- SubdivisionAutumn Trace
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing AgentDarren Halgas
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 11:31am EDT.